RESIDENTIAL STRATA MANAGEMENT IN PARRAMATTA SYDNEY
Crown Strata is committed to upholding its reputation as a leading specialist in the Strata Management Industry. Our specialty lies in the professional management of the day to day operations of jointly owned properties, units, common areas and common facilities. Our Strata experts, robust technologies combined with our friendly and personal service ensures that we deliver a high level of professional excellence throughout the entire Strata Management process, especially residential strata management due to its huge demand in Sydney.
Experience Seamless Strata Management Process
Our clients’ needs and requirements are always at the forefront of every aspect in our management program. We invest in ensuring that our clients are satisfied and experience a seamless strata management process. Crown Strata works industriously with the Owners Corporation and any nominated Management Board to ensure our residential strata management services are carried out successfully. Our clients are able to enjoy a positive community environment.
Crown Strata offers a range of strata management services including:
STRATA FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION
- Keeping bank and other accounts for levy contributions.
- Providing a secure facility for levy payments by phone or internet via credit or debit accounts.
- Paying accounts and outgoings.
- Dealing with inward and outward bound correspondence
- Preparing and posting notices of meetings and levies.
- Effecting insurance and submitting claims.
- Organizing the AGM held at either the location or a local venue.
- Providing financial advice.
- Arranging payment of day to day maintenance, repair and replacement of the common property
- Performing the clerical functions in implementing the decisions of the executive committee.
- The provision of emergency after-hours service phone numbers
STRATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Attending the AGM held at either the location, local venue or at our offices- at your preference .
- Arranging routine day to day maintenance, repair and replacement of the common property.
- Providing general advice and assistance to the executive committee members.
- Advising the executive committee in their decision making.
- Offer’s an experienced team of strata professionals to provide you with the highest level of client service & expertise.
- Have a fully licensed agency with the necessary experience to provide the appropriate services to strata and community schemes of all sizes
- Understand Council and local area requirements
- We use the latest technology and utilize a fully electronic system, allowing our managers more time to deal with any issues that may arise.
- Our experienced and qualified managers, provide effective communication and services with the Executive Committee.
- Knowledge of OH&S and compliance requirements and their applications and impact to strata schemes.
STRATA COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- A verified understanding and proven ability to operate leading edge accounting software for financial reporting and budget preparation.
- Preparation and lodgement of taxation returns.
- Preparing and distributing minutes of the AGM meeting.
- Preparing annual statements of account for auditor.
- Maintaining the strata roll.
- Possessing and caring for the books and records.
- Possessing and supervising use of the common seal.
- Providing access to records of the strata scheme and individual lot records for owners.