STARTA REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE – PARRAMATTA, SYDNEY
At Crown Strata, we strive to promptly organize and rectify any maintenance issues with as little disruption to property residents as possible. Our clients are ensured that any property maintenance needed, is serviced by recognized and reliable contractors that all meet industry standards and qualifications. At Crown Strata, we are able to offer our clients 24-hour, 7 day a week service for common area maintenance along with the convenience of being able to access and contact contractor details anytime they require work done within their own lot.
CROWN STRATA – PREFERRED CONTRACTOR LIST
As part of our commitment to providing you with a seamless and professional strata management service, we ensure that the contractors used by Crown Strata for any property maintenance and repairs are compiled in an accessible list that is constantly being updated and maintained. We ensure that all Contractors meet all the risk management criteria that we deem necessary to provide a professional service.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN YOUR STRATA BUILDING
THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO THE EXTERNAL OF ALL BUILDING
- Clean window stills and thresholds, aluminium’s finishes and coatings to windows and door frames.
- Clean anodized aluminium.
- Replace external light bulbs especially the hard to get to lights.
- Lubricate sliding doors and windows.
- Service garage door guides to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Lubricate gate hinges / latches.
- Clear drains and sumps flush small drains if possible clean open / dish drains including behind basement walls.
- Check pumps in basement.
- Replace faulty external tap washers (reset washer in all cases).
- Refit loose conduits and cables.
- Check seals around windows, meter box, and doors.
- Check loose external balustrades.
- Check and refit loose cladding, weather boards, decking etc.
- Re-grout external tiles where grout missing.
- Remove mould from external finishes.
- Prime any previously painted bare timber.
- Prepare and prime any rusted steel remove any rusty steel embedded in masonry or concrete.
- Replace rusted screws.
- Seek expert advice for any concrete cancer r rust staining from concrete.
- Clear trees, plant growth over the roofs or close to overhead electrical wires in your property.
- Check condition and support for the bracket holding electrical wires (called your point of attachment).
- Seal holes in walls, eaves, against vermin mainly rates, mice and bird entry.
- Re-point eroded masonry mortar.
- Re-pair any leaking, defective down pipes or drains.
- Service and maintain pool and pool equipment.
Should any urgent maintenance work be required after normal office hours, owners are advised to use the emergency contact number provided by their Crown Strata Manager. Unexpected events such as a blocked toilet, broken glass, or internal flooding can all be addressed by our after hours service.
*Note: Although Crown Strata maintains a high standard of professional conduct, we cannot guarantee the quality of workmanship and/or service on projects, nor are we responsible for the content of external contractor websites. Crown Strata preferred contractors are not intended to be used by lot owners to access contractors for after hours works, except within their own lot.